Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Do Believe...

it may be time for another yarn-fast. The past 4-6 weeks have seen roughly 20 more pounds of yarn come into the nest. Therefore, I declare the next 30 days to be yarn-purchase-free. Let's see, that means July 22 will be earliest next purchase date - internet or brick/morter. That will be easy to remember, as 7/22 is my mom's birthday.

In the interim, I will knit what I have, and hopefully do some blocking and photographing of the items I've already completed. I'm starting to accumulate quite a "to be blocked" pile.

2 comments:

Granny Bird said...

No buying for the next 3 weeks!

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

What will you do with 20 pounds of knitted dishcloths? Just yanking yer chain, you know I support your efforts :-) That yellow one is so cheerful it would make a person Want to do dishes! Sharyn/KalamaQuilts