Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mid-Month KAL dishcloths






These are from the Monthlydishcloths group mid-month KAL. The yellow and blue ones are made from Sugar and Cream, and the pastel one is Peaches and Creme. The last shot is of Angel(o) helping me block them. I love this pattern and have already made a smaller version as a baby washcloth, but haven't woven in ends/blocked it yet.
Note: I don't know why the first 3 photos are sideways. They are right side up on my computer. I tried deleting and reloading, but nothing. Strangely, the last photo is oriented correctly.


6 comments:

DawnK said...

Wow, you made 3 already? They are all pretty! I can't even find time to do 12 complete rows on the scarf I'm making! Of course, my kid had a 4-H thing about 10 miles away and that was 2 round-trips, besides, hanging out in the remote location, for just a little longer, on the pick-up run, so we could watch a pretty sunset! There's never extra time in my life!

Granny Bird said...

Wow what pretty colors!

Anonymous said...

I bet GB would love the dishcloth that is under Angel(o)'s butt.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

- BTB (send me gold!)

Anonymous said...

Now, King Baldy, you know GB doesn't have room in her tiny nest for a dishcloth!

Anonymous said...

If they are FREE, I'll take them.

Heh heh heh

- SZL

Quilty bird said...

OK, SudZ. QB will look around for a lemon pattern, or a $.