Saturday, February 2, 2008

I Hereby Declare February to be...

Finish it Up Month!!!!

How, oh how, have I created so many knitting UFO's in such a short amount of time?! I am spending this evening trying to locate all the started projects and match them to their patterns. So patterns are missing, so projects are mislaid. By tomorrow, I hope to have everyone matched with his partner, so I can spend the rest of the month finishing up some of the quickies.

Off the top of my head, I have OTN:

Washcloths:

Snoopy
Christmas house scene
Palm tree
February mystery KAL (at least I'm up to date on this one!)
Squirrel KAL from November

Scarves:

One row handspun in navy blue for DH for Christmas
YO/Drop stitch ribbon scarf for co-worker
Alpaca basket weave in white
Long stripes green & tan

Other stuff:

Red mini Christmas stocking
Purple & pink (to-be) felted bag
Blue homespun baby blanket
Cat toy made of fun fur
Ribbed black scarf to be blocked
Tan fun-fur scarf that needs ends weaved in

Keep in mind that this is just the stuff I can remember or see from here. Figure there might be a few more laying around too. Sigh. Ok, enough moping. Let's see if I can finish at least half of these before March 1. Luckily, we get an extra day in February this year!

2 comments:

Granny Bird said...

Why do you work on so many projects at the same time?

Unknown said...

I am glad to see someone with more projects on the needles than me!! I wish you much success in meeting your goals.